Science communication conference
The tenth annual ‘Public Communication of Science and Technology (PCST)’ international conference will take place from 25 to 27 June in the three neighbouring Scandinavian cities of Lund and
MalmÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¶ in Sweden, and Copenhagen, Denmark.
The PCST conference will bring together some 400 delegates, including science communicators, researchers, science writers, press officers and librarians, from all over the world. It will offer
participants the opportunity to network with their peers within the science communication field.
The conference will be dedicated to the following topics:
– framing climate change and other controversial science communication topics;
– European trends and challenges in science journalism;
– medical messages in the media: reliable information or science for sale?;
– science communication transcending language barriers;
– visualisation in science and public communication;
– public engagement in science and web 2.0;
– evaluating public engagement in science: why, how, and for whom?
For further information, please visit: