Summer school on technology enhanced learning
A summer school on technology enhanced learning (TEL) will be held in Ohrid, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), on 15 to 21 June.
The event is organised by the EU-funded PROLEARN and PALETTE projects. It will bring together PhD students with experienced researchers from these projects and other experts form leading
Topics to be covered in the summer school include:
– collaborative design between educational scientists and computer scientists;
– creation of and access to knowledge and learning resources;
– practice modelling, management and mining;
– personalisation & adaptation in learning environments;
– privacy and security;
– pedagogy, life-long learning, and TEL;
– individual, social and organisational learning processes;
– interoperability: TEL standards, models, processes, tools;
– research techniques;
– the future of TEL.
The programme includes lectures and working sessions from leading professors in the field, tutoring, mentoring, and joint research opportunities. Additionally the school will offer practical
sessions in research methodologies for TEL.
For more information, please visit: